Christ centred and Spirit led.
Spreading the love of God and the good news of Jesus.
Trinity Methodist Church,
247 Newland Avenue, Hull, HU5 2EJ.
Our services are usually held at 10:30 am every Sunday.
All are welcome.
Trinity is open for
We are pleased to announce that public worship at Trinity Methodist Church is happening on the premises every Sunday morning
For our online services please visit our Facebook page here.
To keep everyone as safe as possible, the following protocols must be observed:
· Masks (face coverings) must be worn when inside the building (unless you are exempted)
· Entry will be via the Cottingham Road doors and exit via the Newland Avenue doors – (it is acknowledged there will be exceptions to this in some cases – Stewards must be informed)
· A contact name and phone number must be registered on entry for track and trace purpose.
· Hand sanitiser, that will be provided, must be used on entry and when leaving the building
· There is to be a maximum of 50 people in the building at any one time
· Appropriate social distancing (2 metres) must be maintained at all times (The seating will be arranged to enable this – but chairs can be re-grouped to accommodate ‘social bubbles – eg family groups)
· There will be no congregational singing
· Anyone using the toilets must wipe down all contacted surfaces with the anti-bac wipes provided
· Services will be recorded and/or streamed via the internet
(Only the Preacher and any Readers will be visible on any recording)
· There will be no tea/coffee after the Service
You will appreciate that ‘church’ will feel very different, but we hope you will also appreciate the need for these restrictions as we restart worship whilst trying to keep everyone safe.
The Church Leadership Team
Please see an Easter video message below
from Revd Ann Rigby-Jones
A short ‘at home’ Good Friday service, produced by our friends at Princes Avenue Methodist Church can be downloaded here.
An additional ‘at home’ service for Easter Sunday
can be found here.
Please see the Easter Sunday message below from Revd David Speirs,
our Supporting Presbyter.
Service for the Sunday after Ascension Day by Revd David Speirs (24th May 2020)
A Pentecost Video Podcast for Pentecost (31st May 2020)
from the Revd Ann-Rigby Jones
A short service of word and prayer for Pentecost 2020
from the Revd David Speirs
Find us here
Our Lead Presbyter (Oversight & Pastoral Charge) is:
The Reverend Ann-Rigby Jones
Our Supporting Presbyter (Mission) is:
The Reverend David Speirs
We have a Messy Breakfast Church that meets at 9am on the second Sunday of the month. Please click the logo below for details:
We have a Girls Brigade and Scout Group who regularly meet at our church for more information please click on the images below:
A list of weekly church activities can be found here: